- Patented double fold and stow technology allows the slim profile of WalkingPad to be easily folded in half and conveniently stored away when not in use.
- Downloadable KS Fit App / Remote control
- Monitor speed, time, steps, and calories burned
- SWS (Smart Walk Sensor) Eight built in sensors detect your walking pattern and will automatically increase or decrease speed including Smart Stop. Walking closer to the front will increase the speed while walking towards the back will decrease the speed. Foot placement in the center will slow down/stop operation. In manual mode, use the remote control to bypass SWS and manually adjust your walking speed.
- Multi-layer track belt: anti-skid/anti-static walking belt, wear resistant layer, EVA shock cushion layer and a high-density fiber running board layer.
- Security protection features included are child lock, overload and auto standby.
- Weight capacity is 220 lbs
- Walk/Run area: 47.25”L x 15.75”W
- Speed range: 0.5-3.7mph
- Rated Power: 1.0Hp
- Folded Dimensions: 32.4”L x 20.4”W x 5.4”H
- Assembled product dimensions: 57.6”L x 20.4”W x 5.4”H (55lbs)
The Walking Pad C2 Fold and Stow with Smart Walk Sensors is perfect for simple daily exercise at home or in the office. Maintain and improve your health by engaging with light exercise in short bursts of time throughout the day. The C2 can fit under a stand desk, a great way to increase activity and avoid pain from sitting while at work.
Patented double folding technology reduces the amount of storage space needed when not in use, which makes this an ideal space saving solution for home exercise equipment. Effortlessly move and store against a wall, under the bed, sofa, or desk. This an ideal space saving solution for the home, office, or smaller living spaces.
The C2 is equipped with a brushless motor system that reduces noise level to 65 decibels during operation. Through the downloadable KS Fit App, control your walking speed with SWS Smart Walk Sensor technology. In the auto mode, the walking belt’s 8 sensor system adjusts the speed from where you land on the walking track. You can also manually adjust walking speed by using the remote control. Monitor speed, time, steps, and calories burned. Walking speed can be set from 0.31 m/h up to 3.7 m/h.
Aluminum alloy frame design structure is lighter, stronger, and more durable. No assembly required, simply unfold, plug in, and start walking.
To view the Owner's Manual, please click here
I am LOVING my walk pad. I use it under my desk while I work and have been getting about 8 miles per workday—feels so much better than sitting (and it’s much easier to type than my initial concerns led me to believe).
I got the walking pad as my birthday present to move more. I am so happy I have it. I have been meeting my daily steps goal since I got it. It is quite, easy to use, and easy to fold. I have recommended it to various friends who have seen it already. It is a must if you work from home or at office all day.