- Outer Diameter of Grill: 15 inches
- Inside Diameter 13 inches
- Cooking Area of Grill Grate: 117 sq inches
- Holds 4 half pound burgers, 4 (8 oz. steaks) or 4 chicken breasts
- Includes grill cover, electric starter, cart and pizza stone
- Unlimited cooking options like ribs, steaks, hamburgers and even great for baking pizzas and desserts
- Includes stainless steel wheeled locking cart and two bamboo drop down side shelves
- 6-in-1 Kamado grill allows you to grill, smoke, roast, sear, braise and even bake
- 15 inches is the exterior circumference of the Kamado ceramic shell
- Precision adjustable dual vent temperature controls, top and bottom vent controls slides open/closed for superior temperature regulation
- Pre-installed grill thermometer to monitor internal temperature
- Durable heat retaining ceramic construction is perfect keeping the heat in and reducing charcoal usage
- Blue ceramic egg grill shell exterior
- Grill Dimensions: 35.25 W x 22.5 D x 38 H and 74 lbs.
To view the Kamado Grill Owner's Manual, please click here
To view the Kamado Grill Assembly Instructions, please click here
Grill assembly and cooking videos can be found below.
GRILL ASSEMBLY VIDEO
If you are looking for a great small grill this is the one. I love it. Especially the electric charcoal starter that comes with it. Very easy to put together. Holds the heat really good. I would highly recommend. It will hold about 6 regular size hamburgers
I’m really liking this grill. It grills, roasts and smokes. Everything so far has turned out great. It’s well built. The vent system controls the temperature and the degree of smoking.
I have not yet used the grill but it was very easy to assemble and everything fit tight like it should. It is no to heavy to move around. I will be using it in the next few days and will let you know how it worked
I love this grill,noticed a few low reviews, but with each one they were user error. I read through the instructions and I found not to use lighter fluid, and you do not need many brickets. I love the size but I am only 4'3" so average sized people may want to put it on a table or stand. It cooks amazing and quickly.
Outstanding. I have the bigger one but when cooking for just two, you don’t have to get a whole load of charcoal going.