- One of the largest pellet grill cooking surfaces available with 1500 sq. inches and 3 grill grates
- 7-in-1 pellet grill allows you to smoke, grill, sear, roast, braise, dehydrate and bake
- Includes the industry's largest 30 lb. hopper for wood pellets with smoke time up to 30 hours
- Includes a four-wheel movable cart with locking wheels, side shelf, temperature meat probe and drip bucket with stainless steel hook
- Holds up to 30 burgers, 12 chickens, 12 pork butts, 15 rib racks
- Great for baking pizzas, ribs, steaks, chicken, vegetables, desserts and more
- Precision digital control for a temperature range of 180°F to 500°F in 5 degree increments accurate within 1 degree
- Cooking time up to 30-hours on a hopper of wood pellets
- Includes an automatic shutdown feature
- Black powder coated steel smoker
To view the assembly instructions and owners manual, please click here
This grill is fantastic. I've been smoking meats and using other pellet grills for years and the ease of use and versatility is unmatched.
This is my first pellet grill and I'm in LOVE!!! This is the perfect grill for anyone who has ever been intimidated by grilling. I basically set it and forget it and let the grill DO.ITS.THANG! Buy this grill and you will be a grilling/smoking pro in no time and everyone's best friend!
I was super wary of spending so much on a smoker, but I AM SO GLAD I DID. This is a beautiful piece of equipment and literally does all the work itself.
Awesome grill. Works great. Temp control is good. And pretty accurate. With in a few degrees of my digital gage Have used Traeger grills and this one is as nice. And better temp control.
I bought this product for the second time and it's so nice. Thank you. I couldn't buy the internal temperature measurement by mistake. I really want to buy and use it next time.