- Features 317 sq. in. cooking surface utilizing a two-tier stainless steel cooking grid
- The 5-Piece Bonus Accessory Bundle Includes: 1 Pair of Tongs, 1 Grilling Fork, 1 Basting Brush, 2 Spatulas
- Includes two bamboo fold-down side shelves, heat deflector, electric starter and grill cover
- 6-in-1 versatile cooking great for roasting, grilling, smoking, searing, or baking
- Includes a 3-Wheeled Powder Coated Black Steel Mobile Cart with Locking Casters
- Durable black ceramic exterior shell
- Heat retaining ceramic construction is perfect for convection cooking and reducing charcoal usage
- Precision adjustable dual vent temperature controls
- Top & Bottom vent controls slide open and closed for superior temperature regulation
- Pre-Installed Grill Thermometer
- Outer Diameter of Grill: 18 inches
Inside Diameter 15.6 inches
Cooking Area of Grill Grate: 317 sq inches
- Grill Dimensions: 37.01W x 22.44D x 38.39H and 102.07 lbs.
- Fueled with lump charcoal (sold separately)
To view the Kamado Grill Owner's Manual, please click here
To view the Kamado Grill Assembly Instructions, please click here
Grill assembly and cooking videos can be found below.
GRILL ASSEMBLY VIDEOS
Exactly what I wanted--a no-frills, high quality Kamado style grill. The two-tiered grate system provides a great deal of flexibility as is, and the included accessories available make it a great introduction to kamado cooking.
This is great for a single person or small family. It's solid, but yet is easy to move around. Easy-to-remove ashtray at the bottom. Solid grill plates. Couldn't be happier.
I’ve grilled and smoked on many grills and smokers.... but this has got to be the best I’ve ever used. Great smoke flavor and with concealed heat, cooks faster even at lower heat
I beat on my camping gear and this little grill takes it all and works beautifully. I was told by an ex gf that the steak I grilled on it one night was the best ever!
Fantastic little grill/smoker. Used ours all summer. It’ll get extremely hot if you want but will also stay around 150F for smoking too. Make sure to buy a cover for it, oursheld water in the bottom and rusted, my own fault for leaving it out in the weather.