- Features 317 sq. in. cooking surface utilizing a two-tier stainless steel cooking grid
- The 5-Piece Bonus Accessory Bundle Includes: 1 Pair of Tongs, 1 Grilling Fork, 1 Basting Brush, 2 Spatulas
- Includes two bamboo fold-down side shelves, heat deflector, electric starter and grill cover
- 6-in-1 versatile cooking great for roasting, grilling, smoking, searing, or baking
- Includes a 3-Wheeled Powder Coated Black Steel Mobile Cart with Locking Casters
- Durable taupe ceramic exterior shell
- Heat retaining ceramic construction is perfect for convection cooking and reducing charcoal usage
- Precision adjustable dual vent temperature controls
- Top & Bottom vent controls slide open and closed for superior temperature regulation
- Pre-Installed Grill Thermometer
- Outer Diameter of Grill: 18 inches
Inside Diameter 15.6 inches
Cooking Area of Grill Grate: 317 sq inches
- Grill Dimensions: 37.01W x 22.44D x 38.39H and 102.07 lbs.
- Fueled with lump charcoal (sold separately)
To view the Kamado Grill Owner's Manual, please click here
To view the Kamado Grill Assembly Instructions, please click here
Grill assembly and cooking videos can be found below.
GRILL ASSEMBLY VIDEOS
What a great little grill👍🏻! I’ve grilled burgers and came out great ! I’ve Smoked a prime rib roast, a beer can chicken and 2 beef ribs! All smoked good! It will take some time learning the damper adjustments but that is on me. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Update. This thing fills with water somehow (top vent is closed) and the cast iron grill inside is covered with rust. Be aware it should be covered. They should make a cover for it or update the design of the top vent
Search Google or type a URLStill an overall awesome grill that I would recommend at this price range!
I love this little grill! It gets super hot and holds the temperature and great for grilling! Have not used it as a smoker yet. I highly recommend this grill!
Everything lined up as it was supposed to. Looking forward to using it!!