- 317 sq. in. cooking surface utilizing a two-tier stainless steel cooking grid
- Durable heat retaining ceramic construction is perfect keeping the heat in and reducing charcoal usage.
- Versatile Turquoise color ceramic shell
- Fueled with lump charcoal (sold separately)
- Precision adjustable dual vent temperature controls.
- Top & Bottom vent controls slides open / closed for superior temperature regulation.
- Includes two bamboo fold-down side shelves, deflector, electric starter, charcoal plate and cover
- Versatile cooking great for roasting, grilling, smoking, searing, or baking.
- 3-Wheeled Powder Coated Black Steel Mobile Cart with Locking Casters
- Pre-Installed Grill Thermometer
- Top & Bottom Ceramic Shells
- Featured 5-Piece Bonus Accessory Bundle Includes: 1 Pair of Tongs, 1 Grilling Fork, 1 Basting Brush and 2 Spatulas
- Outer Diameter of Grill: 18 inches
Inside Diameter 15.6 inches
Cooking Area of Grill Grate: 317 sq inches
To view the Kamado Grill Owner's Manual, please click here
To view the Kamado Grill Assembly Instructions, please click here
Grill assembly and cooking videos can be found below.
GRILL ASSEMBLY VIDEOS
The best grill I've used. Holds the heat like a champ. Controlling the heat with the airflow dampers is super easy. The quality is over the top. One can tell Char-Grill has done a great job.
Love this grill. It's a perfect size for my husband and myself. I especially like the cast iron grate. It's easy to clean and does a great job with burgers, steak, chicken and whatever else you can think of. At the end of grilling I close the vents and the fire goes out. Next time I grill, I still have a lot of unburned charcoal so I just need to throw a handful of new briquettes to start her up. I am using less than half of my normal charcoal consumption.
We have used this every night for the past week. Steaks, hamburgers, veggies, prawns, fruit and garlic kabobs. This little BBQ is absolutely wonderful and cleanup is a breeze. I seasoned it according to the instructions. Flavor is fabulous. We can't say enough good about this little gem. I love that I can have two steaks and a steamer basket with veggies on it at the same time. We had been using a Cobb after downsizing but it was just too small. This BBQ is perfect and the price cannot be beat for the price
Works great. Perfect size for 2 or 3 people. It’s a little on the cheap side in terms of materials used, but it works great and wasn’t expensive either. I added leg extensions to it so I could cook standing up. Makes a big difference.
For the price, this is the best grill I have ever owned. Not only can it get super hot, but maintains a steady temperature high or low and also doubles as an awesome smoker. It’s small so don’t count on it for a big crowd (cooks for four just right), but gets the job done. Great value for the price.