- 493 sq. in. of cooking surface with two-tier 17.72" stainless steel grates
- Holds up to 24 burgers, 12 steaks, 20 lb. turkey
- Includes grill cover, electric starter, cart and pizza stone
- Gray ceramic egg grill
- 6-in-1 versatile kamado ceramic grill is great for roasting, grilling, smoking, searing or baking
- Includes locking powder coated steel cart with wheels and drop down side shelves
- Pre-installed grill thermometer to monitor internal temperature
- Unlimited cooking options from hamburgers and hot dogs to ribs, steaks, vegetables and pizzas
- Durable heat retaining ceramic construction is perfect keeping the heat in and reducing charcoal usage
- Precision adjustable dual vent temperature controls, top and bottom vent controls slides open/closed for superior temperature regulation
- Grill Dimensions: 50.4 W x 27.8 D x 43.8 H and 160 lbs.
Why Buy a Lifesmart Kamado Grill?
- VERSATILITY: Our 6-IN-1 Kamado Egg Grill allows you to Smoke, Grill, Sear, Roast, Braise and Bake. Holds up to 6 burgers, 4 steaks, 14-lb turkey. Unlimited cooking options like ribs, steaks, hamburgers and even great for baking pizzas and desserts.
- EFFICIENCY: Made from ceramic and dome-shaped exterior, our Kamado grill is designed to hold in heat, moisture and provide even heat throughout to make the perfect meal every time. Durable heat retaining ceramic construction is perfect keeping the heat in and reducing charcoal usage.
- EASE OF USE: Precision adjustable dual vent temperature controls. Top & Bottom vent controls slides open / closed for superior temperature regulation. Quick and easy assembly. Set up and starting using in minutes.
- FLAVORFUL TASTE: The all-natural lump charcoal delivers smoke infused flavor in a convenient cooking style. The lump charcoal can burn up to 4-6 hours and is reusable up to three times. This grill can heat up to 800 degrees, which allows you to sear in the juices professionally while holding the center at your desired rare-medium or well-done finish.
- COMPLETE GRILLING PACKAGE: Our Kamado grill includes an upgraded cart for mobility, a grill cover for protection when not in use and an electric starter for easy set up.
- PREMIUM DESIGN: Premium 21″ Ceramic Shell Grill with Stainless steel Cart & Locking Wheels – The 21 inch Lifesmart Kamado Grill gives the perfect cooking size of 493 inches along with its Premium cart that comes with the purchase of your grill, including locking casters and wheels, electric starter, grill cover, and pizza stone, and comes with great cooking recipes. Also comes with a 1 year limited parts warranty.
If you love the taste of restaurant-style wood oven cooking then take it to the next level with the LIFESMART Kamado Grill Series. The Kamado Grill originated 3,000 ago when the Chinese developed a ceramic cooking device. The distinguishing feature of a LIFESMART Kamado Grill is that it is manufactured from high-grade performance ceramics. The ceramic shell acts as a super insulator, which means cooking temperatures can easily be maintained whatever the external weather conditions year-round. The ceramic insulation properties of this grill also mean that it reduces charcoal use and provides the perfect convection cooking style. This grill uses lump charcoal which is all natural and does not contain the chemicals that are found in charcoal briquettes. This lump charcoal is great for long term smoking and can last up to 8 hours on a low setting.
The LIFESMART Kamado grill is perfect for low and slow cooking meats, but it can also deliver extra high temperatures which makes it the perfect environment for baking bread and pizzas. This 6-in-1 Lifesmart Kamado grill allows you to grill, smoke, roast, sear, braise, and even bake. Take your backyard space to a new level with this all-in-one outdoor cooking appliance.
Dual vent temperature controls mean the top and bottom vents slide open/closed for superior temperature regulation. Drop down bamboo side shelves provide a place for grill tools, sauces, or platters. Included is a powder coated steel cart with locking caster wheels, an electric starter and grill cover.
To view the Kamado Grill Owner's Manual, please click here
To view the Kamado Grill Assembly Instructions, please click here
I’ve been using this for well over a year and it’s amazing! I even keep it outside and it’s lasted and every time holds temp and uses very little coal! Perfect size for 2 as well!
Exactly what we needed for our motorhome for portability. Grill or smoke it works as advertised. Would buy again.
Even though it's small, it does a great job. I found it really easy to control the temperature when I smoked a boston butt and it hold temp for a long time. It doesn't require a ton of charcoal, I guess due to the ceramic inside. I was a little wary when I first ordered it but it definitely does a great job.
I have the larger version of this grill and love it so I took a chance on this little guy. Very nice for smaller amounts of food. Stays hot even in cold temperatures.
there is a learning curve for me, as i've never used this type of smoker before. but so far so good, i love it. i initially had a defect in the lid, and within a couple of days, the company had a brand new lid at the house. pleased all around.