- 487 sq. in. of cooking surface with two-tier stainless steel grates
- Outer Diameter of Grill: 21 inches
Inside Diameter 18.9 inches
Cooking Area of Grill Grate: 487 sq inches
- Holds up to 24 burgers, 12 steaks, 20 lb. turkey
- Includes grill cover, electric starter, cart and heat deflector/pizza stone
- Gray ceramic egg grill
- 6-in-1 versatile kamado ceramic grill is great for roasting, grilling, smoking, searing or baking
- Includes locking black powder coated steel cart with wheels and drop down side shelves
- Pre-installed grill thermometer to monitor internal temperature
- Unlimited cooking options from hamburgers and hot dogs to ribs, steaks, vegetables and pizzas
- Durable heat retaining ceramic construction is perfect keeping the heat in and reducing charcoal usage
- Precision adjustable dual vent temperature controls, top and bottom vent controls slides open/closed for superior temperature regulation
- Grill Dimensions: 50.4 W x 27.8 D x 43.8 H and 160 lbs.
To view the Kamado Grill Owner's Manual, please click here
To view the Kamado Grill Assembly Instructions, please click here
I’ve been using this for well over a year and it’s amazing! I even keep it outside and it’s lasted and every time holds temp and uses very little coal! Perfect size for 2 as well!
Exactly what we needed for our motorhome for portability. Grill or smoke it works as advertised. Would buy again.
Even though it's small, it does a great job. I found it really easy to control the temperature when I smoked a boston butt and it hold temp for a long time. It doesn't require a ton of charcoal, I guess due to the ceramic inside. I was a little wary when I first ordered it but it definitely does a great job.
I have the larger version of this grill and love it so I took a chance on this little guy. Very nice for smaller amounts of food. Stays hot even in cold temperatures.
there is a learning curve for me, as i've never used this type of smoker before. but so far so good, i love it. i initially had a defect in the lid, and within a couple of days, the company had a brand new lid at the house. pleased all around.