- 641 sq. in. of cooking surface with two stainless steel grates
- Outer Diameter of Grill: 24 inches
Inside Diameter 21.5 inches
Cooking Area of Grill Grate: 641 sq inches
- Holds up to 24 burgers, 12 steaks, 20 lb. turkey
- Includes grill cover, electric starter, cart and pizza stone
- 6-in-1 versatile kamado ceramic egg grill
- Includes locking powder coated steel cart with wheels and drop down side shelves
- Unlimited cooking options like ribs, steaks, hamburgers and even great for baking pizzas and desserts
- Durable heat retaining ceramic construction is perfect keeping the heat in and reducing charcoal usage.
- Precision adjustable dual vent temperature controls. Top & Bottom vent controls slides open / closed for superior temperature regulation.
- Versatile cooking great for smoking, roasting, grilling, smoking, searing or baking
- Pre-installed grill thermometer to monitor internal temperature
- Grill Dimensions: 53.9W x 32.7D x 60.2H and 220 lbs.
To view the Kamado Grill Owner's Manual, please click here
To view the Kamado Grill Assembly Instructions, please click here
Grill assembly and cooking videos can be found below.
GRILL ASSEMBLY VIDEO
Love this grill! Easy to Assemble and makes cooking fun! Keeps moisture in the meat and adds flavor to the meats. Initially is will take time to heat up, but that’s called breaking it in!!
Have had ours for about a year now and still one of our favorite ways to cook! Used it all winter too. Has held up well and still feels new!
I was already a charcoal guy and had enjoyed my Weber for about ten years when I decided to move to this grill. I enjoy every minute of it. I've had it for about six weeks and have tried about everything but pizza. Smoking, roasting, searing, baking bread... as a newbie I've had to ease into hitting the right temps but the outcomes have been great!
It's an awesome Grill and Cooks wonderfully. However it's a little heavy to be truly portable. At the same time it's really not that heavy
For the money you can’t beat it.