- Patented double fold and stow technology allows the slim profile of WalkingPad to be easily folded in half and conveniently stored away when not in use.
- Downloadable KS Fit App / Remote control
- Monitor speed, time, steps, and calories burned
- SWS (Smart Walk Sensor) Eight built in sensors detect your walking pattern and will automatically increase or decrease speed, including Smart Stop. Walking closer to the front will increase the speed while walking towards the back will decrease the speed. Foot placement in the center will slow down/stop operation. In manual mode, use the remote control to bypass SWS and manually adjust your walking speed.
- Multi-layer track belt: anti-skid/anti-static walking belt, wear resistant layer, EVA shock cushion layer and a high-density fiber running board layer.
- Security protection: child lock, overload and auto standby.
- Weight capacity is 230 lbs
- Walk/Run area is 47.2L” x 16.3W”
- Speed range: 0.5-3.7mph
- Rated Power: 1.25Hp
- Assembled Product dimensions: 56.4”L x 21.5”W x 5.1”H (62lbs)
- Folded Dimensions: 32.4”L x 21.5”W x 5.1”H
The Walking Pad A1Pro Fold and Stow with Smart Walk Sensors (SWS) is perfect for simple daily exercise at home or in the office. Maintain and improve your health with light exercise in short bursts of time throughout the day. The A1Pro can also be used under a stand desk, a great way to increase activity and avoid pain from sitting while you work.
Patented double folding technology reduces the amount of storage space needed when not in use, which makes this an ideal space saving solution for home exercise equipment. Effortlessly move and store against a wall, under the bed, sofa, or desk. This an ideal space saving solution for the home, office, or smaller living spaces.
The A1Pro is equipped with a brushless motor system that reduces noise level to 65 decibels during operation. Through the downloadable KS Fit App, control your walking speed with SWS Smart Walk Sensor technology. In the auto mode, the walking belt's 8 sensor system adjusts the speed from where you land on the walking track. You can also manually adjust walking speed by using the remote control. Monitor speed, time, steps, and calories burned. Walking speed can be set from 0.31 mph up to 3.7 mph.
Aluminum alloy frame design structure is lighter, stronger, and more durable. No assembly required, simply unfold, plug in, and start walking.
To view the Owner's Manual, please click here
I work a lot and don't get enough exercise and a friend mentioned this to me. I walk about 2 miles a day right now on and off with my new WalkingPad A1 Pro. I am able to fold this up under my desk and sit down. This is perfect for me as I have had two back surgeries and working to get back into exercising and it makes work a lot more fun and very doable!
This is the greatest addition to my WFH set up! I have used it everyday and can say it has been one of the best purchases I have made for my overall health and wellbeing. Highly recommend for those who would like to be more active and have limited schedules.
100% satisfied. Easy to set up. Easy to use. Tucked away nicely. Exactly what I needed.
If you're looking for a walking treadmill for your standing desk, this is a great choice. I use it daily!